Date(s) - 06/10/2018 - 20/10/2018
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Thames Campus HealthPlex
3 Saturdays – October 6, 13 and 20 from 11 am – 12:30 pm
Small groups (12 or less) with 2 instructors per session.
Lessons are 1 1/2 hours long and include instruction and supervised games.
Intermediate classes include:
- Can start judging where the ball is going
- Starting to learn and be aware where their body is and where the lines are on the court
- Work on paddle strokes
- Work on not always volleying the ball but letting it bounce and place it
- Work on control of strokes
- Start to learn the dinking game
- Work on directional control
- Learn when it’s appropriate to smash, volley and dink in the game
- Learn how strategy and skills can make a higher level of play in the game
- Learn how to adjust their style of play on the court as well as learn styles of opponents and their weaknesses
Bring water bottle, towel, clean court shoes and prepare to have lots of FUN!
CHATHAM-KENT PICKLEBALL CLUB 20118 MEMBERS RECEIVE A 30% DISCOUNT ON LESSONS.
REGULAR PRICE $50.00 – CKPC MEMBERS $35
CKPC MEMBERS USE COUPON CODE CKPCMEMBER
Cost for this event does NOT include admittance to the HealthPlex. If not a member of the HealthPlex you must use a HealthPlex racquet sports card or purchase a day pass each week. New visitors to the HealthPlex can receive three free visits. Stop by the reception desk for details. Tours of the HealthPlex are available.
For more info contact the CKPC at 226-626-1956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.