Date(s) - 09/05/2019 - 30/05/2019
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Thames Campus HealthPlex
4 Thursdays, May 9, 16, 23 and 30 from 8:00 – 9:30 pm
Small groups of 8 students.
Lessons are 1 1/2 hours long and include instruction and supervised games.
Intermediate classes include:
- Judge early where the ball is going and when to hit the ball or and when to let it go.
- Handling hard drives at the net.
- When to hit it hard and when NOT to
- Developing your patience and knowing when to go for the winner.
- Understanding player movement during the point.
- Serve and return strategies.
- Directional control of the ball
- Learn when it’s appropriate to smash, volley and dink in the game
- Learn how strategy and skills can make a higher level of play in the game
- Learn how to adjust their style of play on the court as well as learn styles of opponents and their weaknesses
Bring water bottle, towel, clean court shoes and prepare to have lots of FUN!
CHATHAM-KENT PICKLEBALL CLUB 2019 MEMBERS RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT ON LESSONS.
REGULAR PRICE $80.00 – CKPC MEMBERS $40
CKPC MEMBERS USE COUPON CODE CKPCMEMBER for 50% DISCOUNT
Cost for this event does NOT include admittance to the HealthPlex. If not a member of the HealthPlex you must use a HealthPlex racquet sports card or purchase a day pass each week. New visitors to the HealthPlex can receive three free visits. Stop by the reception desk for details. Tours of the HealthPlex are available.
For more info contact the CKPC at 226-626-1956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.